Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hey ya'll

My little nugget turned 3 months this week and my husband and older son both have the chest crud that is going around so I have been running around but feeling like nothing is getting accomplished.



Yesterday was a quick workout since my little one started to rev up in the car on the way to the gym, so I took a detour to lull him to sleep which worked but ate into my gym daycare time.

No warmup- Back and Bi

12 x 4 each:

Front and rear lat pull down
Lat row
'w' bar bicep curl on the machine
barbell and dumbbell bicep curl

Yesterdays meals were the usual for the first two meals and then 5 oz of turkey pattied with 'Awe Shit' seasoning for meals 3 and 4 and I had a protein shake for meal 5. I tried to go to bed at 8:30 last night but alas I was awake still close to 1.

Today is a low carb day. I made it to the gym a little earlier and did chest and triceps.

10 minute warm up on treadmill at 4.1
12 x 4 each:
incline dumbbell press and fly
flat bench press
overhead barbell extension aka skull crushers
chest
tricep rope push down and over head
Cable cross overs

at the gym but not as motivated as I would like to be


I am heading back later for a combat class to get in the extra cardio I need to see the scale move. Just put a pork loin in the crock pot for dinner and tomorrow's meals. Today will be eggs and chicken for my protein.

I am very much looking forward to a cheat meal this week, I am thinking brunch with a coffee with tasty cream and perhaps some sort of breakfast pastry,




No comments :

Post a Comment